- A beginner-friendly series of postures practiced in a heated room in order to warm the muscles and joints for a safer, deeper stretch while working the internal organs to release toxins. This healing tradition comes from Calcutta, India and builds strength, flexibility and endurance. Please come to class hydrated and bring a towel and bottle of water.
- "placement with purpose" A vigorous, flowing class linking breath and movement. The room is gently heated to allow for a safer, deeper stretch and to protect the body from injury. Practice includes forward folds, backbends, deep twists, arm balances and inversions.
Hot Power Fusion
- A heated vigorous flow class combining postures from the Hot Yoga series with vinyasa sequences. A regular Hot Yoga practice is recommended before attending this class.
Gentle Flow Yoga
- A gentle vinyasa class focusing on breath and alignment. This is a great class for beginners.
Flow and Restore
- A fusion of slow vinyasa and reclining asanas designed to renew and restore the body and mind.
- Appropriate for all trimesters, the class combines stretching, strengthening, and relaxation techniques to provide relief from common discomforts of pregnancy and to assist in preparation for labor and birth.
- After warming up with 30 minutes of solo practice, we will pair up and move deeper into poses by working together, using our bodies to support one another, developing increased strength and flexibility. Come alone or bring a friend! All levels welcome.
Restorative Yoga and Meditation
- Restorative Yoga uses props to support the body in a sequence of poses
that moves the spine in all directions. It is a practice of "undoing"
and deep, conscious relaxation. With the body at ease, we can use the breath as a tool to help the mind become still. "yogas citta vrtti nirodha" Yoga is the stilling of the fluctuations of the mind
. (Patanjali Sutra 1:2)
- Recent injury, chronic pain, illness, and anxiety/sleep disorders are just some of the challenges therapeutic yoga is specifically designed to address. A gentle flow with restorative postures, the class includes healing touch, gentle massage, aromatherapy, music, body scan and guided imagery.
- Yin Yoga is a practice that brings balance to active bodies and calms the mind using passively held floor poses. With Yin, the connective tissues that form our joints are gently stretched and rehabilitated, increasing flexibility and nourishing the meridians, the energy pathways that flow through the body. Appropriate for all levels of yoga experience. Special drop-in rate: $5 per class
Drop In $15 Student Drop In $12
10 Classes $120 Student 10 Classes $100
30 Classes $300
One Month Unlimited $125 Student One Month Unlimited $95
Annual Membership $100/month
Student Membership $85/month
Unlimited Introductory Week $20
Private Instruction $60/hour
Private Group Class (minimum 10 participants) $10 per person
Please call 961-1030 to schedule a private session or a private group class.
Gift Certificates are available for purchase through our online
Webscheduler. To make a purchase, click the Online Store tab. We offer the
following gift certificate options:
$20 Gift Card
$50 Gift Card
$100 Gift Card
Gift Certificates are also for sale at the studio. Come in 30 minutes
before any class and we can create a custom gift package to meet your
To purchase classes online, please visit the Webscheduler.